Friday, September 26, 2014

Dry Brush Mani - Twinkie Nail Art Challenge

Today is the last day of the September twinkie nail art challenge, and it brings us dry brushing!

This is a new-to-me technique, but pretty straight forward. I used this simple tutorial, only modifying to add both horizontal and vertical stripes.

My Nails Did: Dry brush mani

Polishes used:
Echoes Polish Barely There (base)
OPI Manicurist of Seville
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Rimmel Do Not Disturb
Ciate Speed Pro Top Coat

My Nails Did: Dry brush mani

I have mixed feelings about this mani. It's the reverse of what usually happens - I think it looks better in the picture than in real life! I will definitely try again with different colour combinations, perhaps a more monochromatic look would look better.

What do you think of this one?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik