Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pacific Blue Holo + Racing Stripes

I can't believe this is my first time using my pacific blue as the base colour for a manicure! I thought it would be too bold for my taste (I've really been into pastels lately)- but I actually love it and totally get the hype now. I'm rethinking all those bottles I left on the shelf at walmart the other night...

My Nails Did: Pacific Blue Holo + Racing Stripes

This was a late night mani so I wanted something simple and quick. The stripe was inspired by The Nailasaurus. I had heard pacific blue was a one coater so that's why I chose it- although I ended up using two. A quick swipe of holo topcoat and a simple straight line for a pop of interest. Pacific blue was practically made for a holo topper!

My Nails Did: Pacific Blue Holo + Racing Stripes

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Finger Paints Striper Hip-Hip-Hue-Ray
HK Girl Top Coat

My Nails Did: Pacific Blue Holo + Racing Stripes

Are you on the (original formula) pacific blue bandwagon?

xo Shawna

1 comment :

 
Images by Freepik