Monday, November 17, 2014

Watermarble Mani for Nail Art Nov

I've come down with a sinus cold and feel and sound awful, so I took Monday as a sick day from work. Since it was a decidedly lazy day, I chose to finally tackle one of my "to-do" manis which also was the day 16 prompt for nail art november (after briefly considering just skipping a few days that I've missed due to the wedding festivities!)


Products used:
Polish My Life Nude Lace
Ciate Snow Virgin
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Rimmel Do Not Disturb
Born Pretty Store Gemstones (SDPX31 saves 10%!)
HK Girl Top Coat


I love the colour palette so despite the designs lacking interest, I'm pretty happy with my first ever attempt at water marbling. Hopefully one day I will be making awesome flower designs with the technique :)


Have you tried this technique?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik