Thursday, December 25, 2014

Red Creme Sweater

Hello everyone! Firstly, I'll apologize in advance for my raggedy cuticles in these pics. Secondly, YAY for finally doing the Christmas manicure I've been dreaming of all along- sweater nails over a classic red creme! And double yay to my fiancĂ© for including a fast dry top coat in my stocking. My HK Girl was on it's last legs and as awesome as it is, I can't bring myself to pay full price + shipping for it! (I got it on sale with free shipping last time, totally spoiled). 


Products used
China Glaze Tip Your Hat
BK Matt White
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
MoYou London Festive 06


My friend gifted me a few polishes for my birthday earlier in the month, and this red was one of them. I must admit I was very on the fence about it. I don't normally like reds. However, once I finally used it, I couldn't stop! I think this is the 4th mani in a row in which I have used this polish. She nailed it! 

What polish colours do you usually avoid? Do you ever surprise yourself and fall in love with a shade you were convinced you wouldn't like?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik