Monday, March 9, 2015

#thedress bestie twin nails

Now I'm on a  roll with bestie twin nails! Kaitlyn and I decided to collaborate this week. She was more than game to go along with an idea I had (although is it already irrelevant this week?) to do a mani inspired by "the dress"! 


Products Used
China Glaze Snow
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
OPI Golden Wing
Wet n' Wild Black Creme
China Glaze Fast Forward
Brush eBay (trimmed)


And here's the collab. I love how different nail art can turn out running with the same idea! I knew Kaitlyn had a bottle of Pacific Blue so of course we had to use that as the base. Originally I was going to stamp before this became a twin mani, so I decided to hand paint instead! It was kind of fun actually! 


For the record, both Kaitlyn & I see white and gold, screw the evidence!!


Are you team white and gold or black and blue?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik