Friday, May 22, 2015

fireworks for TGIF


So I have issues with looking at this thing, called a calendar. When I made the May #TGIFnailartchallenge prompts, I just assumed the May long weekend would be closer to the 24th so today's prompt is "Fireworks" despite the Canadian holiday actually being last Monday. Duh. 

Anyways, this was pretty quick to do, although its one of those "looked better in my head" manicures. 


Products Used
China Glaze Up All Night
Sally Hansen Hi-Ho Silver
OPI Sheer Tints Be Magentale With Me
OPI Sheer Tints Don't Violet Me Down
OPI Sheer Tints I Can Teal You Like Me
essie Good to Go TC


I did however love the use of sheer tints over the silver hand painted fireworks, changing up the colour of 3/4 of the nails for a varied look. 


Happy belated Victoria Day and happy Memorial Day to my American readers!

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik