Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Negative Space Chevrons

I feel like life has just been insane after getting back home from vacation last week. Hence the blog radio silence and some slacking on IG as well! To top it off, I got a new cell phone yesterday and I jumped ship from iPhone to get a Samsung galaxy s6.... so I'm learning a completely new device and feel like an idiot. More time playing with the features than instagramming sadly! I needed something simple and quick, but still interesting. So I finally did my own negative space chevron mani! 


Products Used
Color Club Angel Kiss
Sally Hansen Coral Reef
Chevron Vinyls (get some in my shop!) 
essie Good to Go


I'm not 100% I love the colour combo I chose, but it's growing on me. What do you think?


Are you an iPhone, android or neither?
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik