Sunday, August 24, 2014

Birds on a Wire Stamped Mani

Tonight's mani has booted out my Paris nails as my new favourite! As soon as I saw the Birds on a Wire on the MoYou Pro Plate #4 I knew it was a must have. The only thing that prevented me from using it earlier was a fear of the fine line work, so I wanted more practice first! 

Birds on a wire Ombre Stamped Mani

First, I created a gradient with:
China Glaze - Naked
L'oreal - Orange You Jealous
Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue
I was going to use an Essie shade in lieu of Pacific Blue but the colour was just too sheer to be really noticeable and I wanted more.

Birds on a wire Ombre Stamped Mani

Next, I used Wet n' Wild Black Creme for the stamping. I paired the delicate (illegible) text from the same plate with the bird image.

Birds on a wire Ombre Stamped Mani

I absolutely love the way this one turned out. The ombre effect on my thumbs are less than perfect - I figure my thumbs are kind of like the first pancake - a write off. 

Birds on a wire Ombre Stamped Mani

Do you have issues getting your thumbs sponged as nicely as the rest?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik