Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my little corner of the web and my first blog post. I've always loved nail art and recently discovered the world that is nail blogging (and instagramming!). So I decided to join all the awesome bloggers and share my own inspirations and creations.

About me, I am in my late 20s and live outside of Toronto, Ontario. I have loved painting my nails since I was old enough, and used nail art as a way to break the ice when I moved schools in grade 7, so it's always been something I loved! I've also always had a little bit of a nail polish collection (keeping it around 30-40 shades by periodically destashing!) and thought nothing of it. I have just discovered a few awesome online nail supply stores so my collection of polish and nail art supplies will soon be rapidly expanding! More to come on that later.

Please comment and follow - I look forward to meeting you all! I'm also on instagram as @mynailsdid - see you there!

Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik