Friday, October 3, 2014

Dots - October Nail Art Challenge

Hello lovely readers! Happy Friday, it's time for another edition of the twinkie nail art challenge! October looks like a great month, with a few new techniques and fun manicures planned. 

Today (the first Friday of October- where did the time go?!) brings us the theme "dots". I've had this base on since Wednesday night, it's one of the polishes rom my first indie polish that I mentioned in my blog post last Saturday, from My True Love Creations. I'm still planning a swatch post for that haul, so stay tuned! (I have to wait until I'm home alone... I've been getting complaints about the fumes of my constant nail painting from my fiancé!)

My Nails Did: Dots Nail Art Challenge

I decided to keep it simple and go for a french manicure inspired dotticure. I wasn't intending to have the dots shrink in size towards the edges, but it just kind of happened - and i liked it! This look was super quick and easy - a great way to add some interest with minimal effort. The dotting took just 6 minutes (not that I timed it or anything :-p) 

My Nails Did: Dots Nail Art Challenge

Polished Used:
MTL Creations Mia
Ciate Snow Virgin
HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store Dotting Tool (use coupon SDPX31 to save 10%!)

My Nails Did: Dots Nail Art Challenge

My Nails Did: Twinkie Nail Art Challenge


What do you think of this take on a french mani?

xo Shawna



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik