Sunday, October 5, 2014

To-Do List: Gold & Green Quatrefoil Mani

I recently started a note on my iPhone to keep track of all the different manis (or variations on ones I've already done!) that I want to try out. One of the accounts I follow on IG mentioned she's doing a blog post series on her "wish list" and I thought that was a great idea. One that has been on there for a while is quatrefoil, which makes use of a dotting tool - and after my "dots" manicure the other day, I was ready to go!

My Nails Did: Green & Gold Quatrefoil mani

I wish I had a larger dotting tool, but I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out! I based my colour palette on the dress I wore at my nephew/Godson's baptism today. These are two of my favourite polishes I own!

My Nails Did: Green & Gold Quatrefoil mani

Colours used: 
OPI Thanks a Windmillion
OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby
HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store Dotting Tool (use coupon SDPX31 to save 10%!)

My Nails Did: Green & Gold Quatrefoil mani



Do you have a mani to-do list?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik