Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Grunge Dry Brush

Hi ladies! (I assume it's just females who read my blog- if you're a guy, apologies for this and all future greetings!)
I'd been thinking of a mani that incorporated all of the traditional "Halloween colours" - green, purple, orange and black. I had the lightbulb to utilize a dry brush mani, since the last one I created didn't have a chance to be worn very long! Once I started, it wasn't turning out exactly as I envisioned so I added a heavier coat of purple and some silver for a bit of sparkle. The end result feels a little grungy and definitely Halloween appropriate! 


Colours used: 
MTL Creations Sam the Shifter (base)
Wet n' Wild Black Creme
L'oreal Orange You Jealous
China Glaze Coconut Kiss
Sally Hansen Hi-Ho Silver
HK Girl Top Coat


I used two coats of HK Girl to get a nice smooth, glossy finish.


Do you like the Halloween colour palate?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik