Sunday, October 26, 2014

Walking on a Spiderweb

I love the look of all the spiderweb manis I've seen on Instagram! I have a China Glaze polish, Fortune Teller, that I only can wear for this time of year - it's a black base with loads of orange glitter - and I wanted to showcase it with some nail art that wouldn't obscure it. 


Polishes used:
China Glaze Fortune Teller
Finger Paints Striper Hip Hip Hue-Ray
Ciate Speed Pro Top Coat


The CG has amazing glitter payoff with loads of small and micro glitter and medium hexes. Full opacity reached in two coats. Unfortunately when I applied my top coat, the white polish smeared so the nail art is not as clean as I would like! I generally don't wear dark polish, and especially not black on it's own, but this is such a fun shade. 


Are you taking advantage of the holiday to wear dark polish or do you rock it year round?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik