Friday, October 10, 2014

To-Do List Mani: Ikat Print

Today I've got another mani ticked off my "to do" list! I decided to tackle Ikat print, after hearing it was one that was actually a lot more simple than it looks. I followed this YouTube tutorial, the only difference being I made the diamond shapes smaller to fit more onto the nail. 

My Nails Did: Ikat Print Mani

I am in love with this mani! The rumours were true, it's not too difficult because it is imperfect on purpose. My right hand looks just as good as the left... which almost never happens!

My Nails Did: Ikat Print Mani

Polishes Used:
Polish My Life Nude Lace
Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver
Finger Paints Hip-Hip-Hue-Ray!
Finger Paints Ch-Art-Coal Black
HK Girl Top Coat

My Nails Did: Ikat Print Mani

What nail art techniques have you found are a lot easier than they look?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik