Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Twinkie challenge: stalker twin mani

The theme for last week's twinkie nail art challenge was "stalker twin mani" - aka copying a mani design you loved by someone else! No staged lightbox photos for this post- this manicure was done while I was on vacation in Cuba :)


The design was inspired by a tutorial I found on instagram, by @nailsbylsm. I changed the colour theme but followed the general design. It was a lot more work than I thought! Don't look too closely and you won't see the sloppy striping work :) 


Colours used:
Color Club neon pink mini
Echoes Polish Life is a Caberet
Finger Paints Hip-Hip-Hue-Ray!
Seche Vite Top Coat


The nice thing about being on a beach holiday was that my nails didn't chip and I got a solid few days of wear after all the effort free handing this design! I've copied the tutorial for you below if you want to give it a shot! 


Would you try this intricate design?

xo Shawna
(p.s. - pardon the poor quality of the cell phone pics!)



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik