Friday, October 24, 2014

Jelly Sammich Mani - Twinkie Nail Art Challenge

Good afternoon! I'm excited to be back in the swing of the weekly Twinkie Nail art challenge :) This week is "Jelly Sammich"! And in other big nail news... I have a new nail shape, almond shorties! They feel really strange, especially as I type. I had my plain old oval nails for quite a while - I'm guessing more than a year! They're growing on me though.

I had just the polish in mind, which I specifically bought for this kind of mani - Pink Freud from Echoes Polish. This is a new-to-me technique and while I don't totally love how the stamping images I chose end up looking combined, I can see myself playing with the technique in the future with different designs. And maybe more chunky glitter!


Polishes used:
Echoes Polish Pink Freud
BK Matt White (use code SDPX31 for 10% off!)
MTL Creations Tara
Sally Girl Silver Glitter
Ciate Speed Pro Top Coat
HK Girl Top Coat


I used a few plates, MoYou London Pro Plate 04, and m66 and QA91 from born pretty store. (SDPX31 for 10% off!) I think next time I'll just layer floral prints instead of different images. They kind of got lost!


Have you tried a jelly sammich mani yet?

xo Shawna



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik