Sunday, November 2, 2014

Movember Stamping

Some days stamping goes so quickly, some days it doesn't. Luckily today was a good day! I got a manicure done last night as part of our friend's bachelorette night out- we took her for a mani/pedi. I was really hesitant to have someone else do my nails (and I had also wanted to do something fun for the night!) but after I told her not to use a file, everything else went smoothly. Even after bumping my freshly painted nails (twice!) they got fixed up in no time. Note to self: bring HK girl top coat next time! 


I had to settle on solidly coloured nails for the night out, but that didn't stop me from jazzing up the mani today in honour of Movember.  I used MoYou Tourist 21 to add the fun moustaches. The silver polish is a bit of a hot mess, smearing the stamping and a nightmare for cuticle clean up. Can't wait to receive my Mundo de Unas stamping polish (although apparently it will take a while!)


Colours used:
Color Club Total Mystery
Sally Hansen Hi-Ho Silver


Do you get in on the Movember fun?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik