Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Geometric #nailartnov

I decided to jump on board with the November Nail Art Challenge hosted by @californails on IG. I had already done the day one prompt (movember) so I'm right on track!

It's called the "totally doable" challenge with prompts every couple days. Today (day 04) is Geometric and as soon as I saw the prompt I knew exactly what I wanted to do! I hadn't had a chance to use my aztec chevron vinyls yet, or the other design on my born pretty stamping plate. After swatching one of my new Deborah Lippmann polishes from the "Girls" collection (I got it for a steal at Winners after coveting it for a while!) I knew a metallic colour palette would really pop. And I am in love with the result! 


Colours used:
Deborah Lippmann Hannah
OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Sally Hansen Hi-Hi Silver
HK Girl Top Coat
China Glaze Matte Magic


I topped the mani off with a matte top coat, although I was expecting it to be a bit more flat. I love this colour palette and Hannah is such a gorgeous green - for sure a new fall/ winter favourite. 


 Here's a swatch of Hannah all by itself. Stunning!


Do you like matte manicures?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik