Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nude Lace for Nail Art November

Today's prompt for #nailartnov was (inspired by a) Polish Name.  At first I thought this would be super complicated, until I remembered one of my (many!) new fave polishes, Nude Lace by Polish my Life (which was swatched here). Have I mentioned how much I love this nude shade? Oh wait - I did!


A variation of this mani was also to my "to-do" list, although I had originally envisioned it on a diagonal. I decided to go simple and straight, and I am happy with the results! Don't look at my cindy hand, a few of the lace lines are less than straight and centered ;) 


Colours used:
Polish My Life Nude Lace
Color Club Warhol
Wet n Wild Black Creme
HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store Plate QA6 (code SDPX31 for 10% off!)


What are some of your favourite nail polish names?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik