Monday, November 10, 2014

Striped Mani for Nail Art November

Theme for day 10 of #nailartnov is "Tape Mani". This could be interpreted a few ways (I've used scotch tape before!) but today it was the perfect reason to use my striping tape I received a few weeks ago. The design isn't groundbreaking, I've seen it various times on Instagram, but it seemed like a good basic design for my first time!


Colours used:
Deborah Lippmann Marnie
OPI Wocka Wocka (I think... it's an unlabelled mini)
Echoes Polish Holo Cow
HK Girl Top Coat


I added a holo top coat, although I instantly regretted it. I should have just added a few gems instead but live and learn! It's not the most unique manicure ever, but for my first time I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out. 


Have you worked with striping tape before?

xo Shawna



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik