Sunday, November 23, 2014

snowstorm nails for #nailartnov

After seeing how good the snowflakes from my new MoYou plate looked on my mani the other day, I instantly envisioned using the pattern over a pale blue (ok, this is actually a periwinkle toned purple) glittery base. How perfect that the day 24 prompt for #nailartnov was Nature - nature has definitely been giving us some snow lately! 


Products used
Essie Lilacism
China Glaze Fairy Dust
BK Matt White
HK Girl Top Coat


This turned out just like I imagine. I only wish I hadn't done the accent nails with the different snowflake, I could have achieved enough variety in the one pattern by just positioning it differently. I'll probably repeat some sort of version of this throughout the winter season! 


Do you like to match your manis to the season?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik