Sunday, November 23, 2014

Breakfast at Tiffanys for #nailartnov

Ok, so this one is a few days late but better late than never! I have been picturing doing something like this ever since I ordered the Audrey plate from Born Pretty. The #nailartnov theme Movies finally presented me the perfect opportunity. I used the technique to shrink your stamping image so I could fit the entire Audrey on my nail and it works like a charm :) Feel free to click on the image to see it up close! 


Products Used
China Glaze Snow
Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver
Wet n Wild Black Creme
HK Girl Top Coat
Stamping Plate QA38 from Born Pretty (SDPX31 to save 10% on reg. priced items!) 


I see what the fuss is all about for this white polish. I've being using the Ciate Snow Virgin that came with my caviar kit and this one seems a lot more crisp. Winner! 


Do you like Breakfast at Tiffanys?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik