Monday, December 8, 2014

birthday cupcake mani

Of course a birthday means a special mani! The first thing that popped into mind was all the cute little cupcake manicures I've seen before. I just googled a tutorial, there's tons. 


Products used:
China Glaze Snow
Polish My Life Nude Lace
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
Barry M Socialite
Color Club Unnamed Neon Pink mini
Mundo De Unas Lavendar (yes, it's spelled wrong!)
Amazon.ca Dotting Tools
Born Pretty Store Gemstones
Born Pretty Stamping Plate QA 91
*use code SDPX31 for 10% off at Born Pretty store! 


Most tutorials used a solid cupcake top and painted on sprinkles. I decided to bling it out a bit with one of my new, untried Barry M's. It's an awesome glitter!
The stamping isn't perfect, not sure if it's the plate or the polish. Still trying to get perfect crisp images from my MDU!


Do you do special birthday nails?

xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik