Wednesday, December 10, 2014

waterfall nail art

I have been stamping a lot lately, so I wanted to get back into some freehand art using a christmas palette. I consulted my "to-do" list and settled on a waterfall mani in shimmery holiday colours!

I followed the tutorial from the nailasaurus, it's nice and simple with minimal tools and cleanup (which I love!)

I've also tried a few new things with the photography. First up, new hand pose- what do you think? Secondly, I scored an Ottlite for a wicked deal from Michael's- you can see how much whiter the lighting is, although sadly this particular lamp is defective and keep turning off and on by itself- and I've exchanged it TWICE already! I'm going to return it for good and buy a different model because the difference in lighting is truly amazing. It's nice for my nail art and knitting as well to have that extra source of light. Ok- onto the nails! 


Products used:
China Glaze Define Good...
Barry M Catwalk Queen
Sally Hansen Hi-Ho Silver
OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Ciate Speed Pro Top Coat
Nail Art Brushes from eBay


Look at how yellow the background looks here!


So... comment below and tell me what you think about the new hand pose! Yay or Nay?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik