Monday, December 22, 2014

candy cane stripes

I've been wanting to do a candy cane striped mani, and I knew the red creme from the China Glaze holiday 2014 collection would be the perfect pairing with white. I'd also been itching to try watermarbling again after watching the video tutorial I linked the other day, so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone!


 Products Used
China Glaze Snow (marbling)
China Glaze Tip You Hat
BK Matt White (stamping)
HK Girl Top Coat
MoYou Festive 06


I am really happy with how the water marble turned out! The tutorial definitely gave great tips. I also used the tape to minimize cleanup this time and it worked like a charm (until I got excited to do the opposite hand and forgot to tape up for that one- oops!)


There will probably be one more post before Christmas! Do you have any exciting Christmas manis planned?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik