Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Plaid Mani

The other night I was a disaster, one of the reasons being I went to hang out with my friend, promising to do sweater nails for her- and then forgot the plate. (I actually thought I had lost it- literally and figuratively!) The plus side was, it gave me a chance to do a Christmas plaid look I had been envisioning, with the bonus of using a few of her colours which really made the whole look.


Ciate Glametal
Sally Girl Green
essie Blanc
China Glaze Out Like a Light
China Glaze Tip Your Hat
essie Good to Go Topcoat


I absolutely love the ciate base colour, and in general how it all works together. Cute! Testing out the essie top coat as well. 


Do you revisit your favourite designs in different colour schemes?


xo Shawna




1 comment :

 
Images by Freepik