Sunday, January 4, 2015

Holographic Watermarble

ALL THE HOLOS!! I received my halo hues collection nearly a month ago now, but just hadn't had much opportunity with all the Christmas manicures to use them. So, I figured- why not use them all at once?! 


Products Used
Color Club Halo Hues 2013:
Beyond
Cosmic Fate
Miss Bliss
Over the Moon
Eternal Beauty
Kismet
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
Cuter Cuticles Cutie Guard


Hopefully photoshop fixed most of the issue, but I ate a snack after doing my nails and proceeded to wreck the tips of all 4 fingers on my swatching hand. I touched it up but it's still visibly messed up- thank goodness for the "healing brush"! I clearly still need practice swirling the marble but it's still a fun effect. 


xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik