Friday, January 2, 2015

Rainbow side frenchy

I decided to get back into the nail art challenges, although I like the weekly challenges as opposed to the ones that are every few days. So I'm back to the twinkie nail challenge! This fridays prompt was "rainbow". When I think rainbow I think skittles nails, but I didn't want it to be in your face. Enter the sideways french manicure! 


Products used 
China Glaze Tip Your Hat
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
L'oreal Orange You Jealous
China Glaze Tree Hugger 
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
Nicole Pretty in Plum
Nicole Gumdrops Silver (unnamed mini) 
China Glaze Fast Forward


I love how the rainbow effect is subtle and the look changes depending which angle you're looking. I didn't even realize until after the fact (and after i top coated) that the gumdrops is a textured polish. That explains why it was so bumpy even after topcoat, lol! 


Hope you like! 

xo Shawna 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik