Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bows & Dots Twin Mani

I am so excited about today's manicure! You've seen me talk about Sammy's products before, and she was one of my very first followers when I created my IG account in August. We talked about doing a mani swap way back when, but I didn't really have a whole lot of manicures done to swap. Well, we finally got around to collaborating but did bestie twin nails instead of a swap. Sammy suggested a dotticure of some sort, and I had pinned this design on pinterest months ago, so I suggested it as an accent. And voila, a gorgeous collaboration was born! 


Sammy made the gorgeous collage. 


Products Used
Polish My Life Nude Lace
OPI Mod About You
Wet n' Wild Black Creme
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
Dotting Tools amazon
Striper Brush eBay


Oh my gosh. I am in love with this one! I always end up hating my dotticures because i crowd the dots too much, so I really exercised restraint and used the smallest dotting tool as well. Finally, a successful dotticure! The bow is super cute as well (although you should see it on my other hand.. LOL!) 


Are you a dotticure fan? Yay or Nay?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik