Friday, March 13, 2015

St. Patricks Waterfall for #TGIF

Today marks week two of the #TGIFnailartchallenge and very excitingly, someone else besides me played along this week! :-D The theme is waterfall, so I decided to bust out some of my greens that don't get used very often in celebration of St. Patricks day - which is getting very close!


Products Used
Zoya Chantal
Sally Hansen Striper Lime Green
Beyond the Nail (Unnamed)
China Glaze Be More Pacific
China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard
China Glaze Fast Forward
Striper Brush eBay
Dotting Tool Amazon


I used a dotting tool to create the shamrock leaves, drawing 3 hearts and then adding on the stem with the brush. The paler greens don't really pop against the nude base (which is gorgeous,btw) but they are there IRL! 


Do you go all out for St. Paddys?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik