Sunday, March 15, 2015

Leprechaun in a Blender

I finally ordered from Steel City Reflections the other week and while I don't usually go for this shade of green, I loved the look of this crelly with superfine gold glitter, small green square glitter and larger gold circular glitter. Tonja was kind enough to throw in the LE edition she had created for our Canuck swap (I couldn't make a purchase since I was actually shopping for her!) so I am excited to test that one out too. (It's called snow babes - very Canadian!)


Products Used
Steel City Reflections Leprechaun in a Blender
Sally Hansen Lime Green Striper
China Glaze Fast Forward


I just did some simple accent nails with the striper. I am not really a fan of the brush in the striper bottle, it's too thick (the end does not have a fine point) and the polish kept dripping down and blobbing on my nail. Good thing I got it for super cheap at Target! 


Will you be drinking green beer on Tuesday?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik