Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Extravagant Stamping

My version of celebrating St. Patricks was drinking a guinness, adding Irish cheddar cheese to my dinner (which was leftover Kangaroo bolognese- very international!) and painting my nails about as far from green as possible! These pretty patterns from an untried Born Pretty stamping plate were perfect as they don't obscure the base colour by being too dense of a design. Use my code SDPX31 to save 10% off your regular price purchase :) 


Products Used
OPI DS Extravagance
Konad Princess Polish Metallic Silver 
China Glaze Fast Forward
Born Pretty Plate BP-17


I received my very first Konad stamping polishes in the mail today and just had to try them out ASAP. I dug back into the untrieds box for the base colour and emerged with this gorgeous OPI I scored from winners for only $5! I think i've actually had this done on my toes at the spa before and loved it. It is such a stunning holographic plummy shade! And the Konad stamped like a dream. The silver stands out much more than the regular silver polish i was previously using. Those were also great bargain from nail polish canada


So, todays question: Guinness beer - yay or nay?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik