Friday, March 20, 2015

Half Moon Lace for #TGIF

Happy Friday lovelies! And happy spring :) It's the 3rd week of my #TGIFnailartchallenge. I've found it a great way to tick more manis off my to-do list that have been there for a while - it's really dwindled! Today's theme was inspired by a manicure I took a screenshot of months ago by @ohh_lala_mani.  It was tough to remove my previous mani (i loved that one!) but this pretty pink shade is much more spring-like!


Products Used
Steel City Reflections Sweet Nothings
Stamping Plate QA-6 (code SDPX31 for 10% off)
BK Matt White
China Glaze Fairy Dust
China Glaze  Fast Forward


It was a sad moment when I tossed my top coat in the garbage. I hate when they is still definitely polish left in the bottle but it gets too thick and goopy and difficult to get out of the bottle. Luckily this time I had a backup bottle ready to go into rotation! 


Spring is my favourite season. What's yours?
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik