Friday, March 20, 2015

Watermarble & Glitterbombs

I went shopping across the border on Friday and picked up a few new polishes! I exercised some serious restraint and ended up with 3 new funky fingers shades, 2 Bonita colours, and an INM out the door top coat, which I've seen plenty of raves over. (Kmart had a ton of clearance options but they were all pretty similar to what I already have, or colours I didn't love- so I decided to put them back! I'm so proud of myself!) Upon arrival home I knew I had to get right into them - and what better way to do some water marble practice which I have been itching to do. 


Products Used
Sally Hansen Hi-Ho Silver
Funky Fingers Life's a Beach
Funky Fingers Bezerk Turq
Funky Fingers Sand and Stillettos
Sally Hansen Babe Blue
INM Out the Door


I love the colour palette- a perfect celebration of spring! And I'm happy to see my water marble skills are improving. Not perfect, by far, but these are the first marbles that came out relatively like I actually planned. Can anyone recommend a good tool to use for marbling? 



Hope you enjoy :)
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik