Friday, March 27, 2015

TGIF: Negative Space Manicure

If you've been playing along, this week's TGIF Nail Art Challenge theme is negative space! This was actually my second attempt, my first mani was a definite flop after trying out double stamping with a cherry blossom image. (The real issue was that one of the Konad polishes I recently purchased is decidedly sheer and not so great for stamping - so it kind of looked like crap). Thank goodness for acetone! 


Products Used
OPI Manicurist of Seville
INM Out the Door Topcoat
MoYou London Pro Plate 04
Cheeky Beauty Gems


I chose the houndstooth pattern because I wanted a bold design to stand out against the bare background. The look is growing on me, but it definitely needed the gems to jazz it up. Very business chic! 


Have you stamped over negative space before? What do you think of the look?
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik