Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sheer Holo Gradient Floral Mani

Is my post title long enough? I could have added a few more words to it but had to draw the line! Tonight a bunch of nail gals from the GTA (greater Toronto area, for you non-Ontarians!) met up for dinner and lots of nail chat and swapping! I knew my nails needed to be on point so I eventually settled on a holo faux-gradient with a splash floral design inspired by The Lacquerologist


Products Used
Color Club Kismet
Wet n Wild Black Creme
OPI Sheer Tints I'm Never Amberassed
OPI Sheer Tints Be Magentale With Me
OPI Sheer Tints Don't Violet Me Down
OPI Sheer Tints I Can Teal You Like Me
INM Out the Door Topcoat


What's a faux gradient you ask? After I laid down my holo base, I vertically overlapped two sheer tints on each nail- the overlap created a new in-between colour. Sponge-free and easy-peasy! I needed two coats of sheer tints to help the colours pop. 


Here's all the gals! Don't mind my giant face, we needed a selfie stick!


The waiter thought we were a little nuts. No room for food with all the polish up for grabs! A few of us brought our destashes to swap. 


Nails on fleek!


Um, yum. Totally not paleo. Every bite was delish! 


And lastly, me and my girl Sammy! I've raved over the product line, Cuter Cuticles. Check her out if you haven't already! I didn't even need to photoshop my pics today because her oils are so amazing! (I also purchased Unicorn Blood from Bree, and can't wait to rock it!)


What else do you do with your sheer polishes?
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik