Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Eggs for #TGIF

I think two people played along (once each) for #TGIFnailartchallenge March, but it is such a great incentive for me to do manicures I have been putting off that I decided to go ahead with an April challenge as well!
My friend's daughter Sydney (hi!) asked what I was doing for my Easter manicure and the first thing that popped into my mind was Easter Eggs! So I grabbed a rainbow of pastel polishes and went for a mix-match look using vinyls, dotting tools and some good old free-handed painting. 


Products Used
Barry M Coconut
OPI Mod About You
NYC Cosmetics Lexington Yellow
China Glaze Highlight of my Summer
China Glaze Lotus Begin
Sally Hansen Babe Blue
INM Out the Door Topcoat
Dotting Tools eBay
Nail Art Brushes Amazon
Lou It Yourself Straight Vinyls (skinny & regular)


I looove this one, it better last all weekend! I also painted different designs on my Cindy hand because I'm OCD and couldn't just leave them white. The designs aren't as intricate (or neat!) but they're passable.


Happy Easter! Do you do anything to celebrate with your family?
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik