Monday, April 6, 2015

Mani Swap with NailsTori

It was so hard to choose which mani to recreate when NailsTori & I decided to do a Mani Swap! Eventually I settled on a pretty creme to glitter gradient Tori did around Christmas time, while she chose one of my Halloween manis. We got creative by changing up the colour palettes and the result was two gorgeous new manis! Check out the collage at the end of the post. 


Products Used
Bonita Hostess With the Mostess
Bonita Penny For Your Thoughts
MTL Creations Tara
INM Out The Door Topcoat 
Cuter Cuticles Cutie Guard


I love the springy shades of these Bonita polishes I picked up when I went shopping in the states a few weeks ago. The peach is a bit sheer but luckily the gradient covered up any VNL. I forgot foil polishes almost work too well for sponging on, so the colour is super dense and doesn't blend as well as a gradient. Oh well! 


Check out the collage. Originals are on the left, and recreations on the right. The colours Tori used in her recreation are gorgeous! Love it!


Do you like foil polishes?
xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik