Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Nimbus Quintuplet Mani

A few of my besties from Insta decided to collar on a bestie quint mani! We decided to do a nimbus mani (you might remember I did my first one back in January) using a pale pink as the base to tie them together, and then whatever colours we wanted as the nimbus shades. Neon was mentioned somewhere in there, so I decided to run with that and reached for my Color Club neon minis! (Sadly, most of them are unnamed on the bottle).  The resulting mani is gorgeous, and brighter than the pictures capture. Scroll to the bottom for the collage! 


Products Used
OPI Mod About You
Color Club Warhol
Color Club Unnamed Neon Purple
Color Club Unnamed Neon Pink
INM Out the Door Topcoat
(I think the unnameds may be Kapow! and Right On!)


My second go at Nimbus went much quicker! I think I was less concerned about perfection (it's laundry night!) and the result is just as great as when I stressed about the placement of every single dot. I will definitely be using this technique on a more regular basis now that I know how quickly it can go! 


Check out my babes on insta:


Have you tried this technique from the Nailasaurus yet?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik