Thursday, April 9, 2015

Yogini Mani + 100th Post!

Tonight's post is extra special! It marks my 100th post since starting this blog in August. That's a lot of posts- and a lot of manicures! Thanks to all of you who pop in to check out my nail art and comment from time to time. I appreciate you all!

My next few days will be spent at the Toronto Yoga Conference, 12 hours of yoga over the next two days! So I wanted to do a mani to fit the bill. Very appropriate for my 100th post as yoga is one of the other big parts of my life (I'm a hot yoga instructor part-time as well as my day job)!


Products Used
Polish My Life Nude Lace
OPI Barefoot in Barcelona
Rimmel Sage All The Rage
OPI Golden Waves
Nicole by OPI Hard-Kourt Kardashian
INM Out the Door Topcoat
MoYou London Explorer 27


I loved how easy the nimbus nail art from a few nights ago was, so I decided to use earth tones to create a neutral base for some stamping with my MoYou plate. Since the colours used are pretty delicate, they melded together amazingly to create a gorgeous watercolour effect base. I have to say, the Nicole polish was amazing for stamping with my creative stamper. I am so happy with the overall effect and will be proudly rocking these in downward dog!


In honour of my 100th post, I would love if you left a quick comment telling me what country you're reading from!

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik