Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Holo Zebra

I've been so busy preparing my shop for opening I have barely been getting my nails polished! I was testing out my new zebra vinyls yesterday and I loved the look, so I decided to get my butt in gear and do a proper mani with them. In holo of course! Channeling Lisa Frank, I used a bright neon base and some black holo for the stripes.


Products Used
China Glaze Pool Party
Mad Scientist Lacquer Unicorn Blood
Color Club Beyond
INM Out The Door Top Coat
My Nails Did Zebra Stripe Stencils


Here's a pic with direct light to better show the holo gorgeousness!


This is so fun, a little crazy for my usual tastes but I'm totally digging it. AND, my shop will be officially launching this weekend so keep your eyes open for a special discount!


Hope you enjoy!
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik