Saturday, May 2, 2015

Braided Mani for TGIF

Oh hey guys! So my shop is open. Link is overhead or you can click right here--> My Nails Did Vinyls.  Use code "OPENING" to save 15% off your entire order, and if you order 2 sheets or more you'll get a free sheet of decals (TBD)! Prices are Canadian, so if you're from the States or international, the exchange is probably in your favour ;)

Today's nail art was literally done in a car. I didn't feel like joining my dad inside the chaos that is Costco, so I sat in the car with the windows down, enjoying the sunshine and painting my nails like the crazy nail lady that I truly am. The theme for week one of May's #TGIFnailartchallenge was Braid, which I've seen done so many times but never done myself! I decided on a pink monochromatic look.


Products Used
Finger Paints What a Night
OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops
Color Club Miss Bliss
INM Out the Door Topcoat


I love this look! It's pretty simple to create but packs a lot of punch. 


Go check out the shop!

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik