Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mermaid Scale Mani

I created a few new designs last week and needed to do some testing! Today I tried out the mermaid scale stencils, which resulted in some tweaking and here is the final product. I have a long weekend flash sale on currently, you can save 24% (for May 2-4!) until Monday the 18th at 10pm EST. I got my very canuck swap package yesterday and was absolutely spoiled. I got my very first picture polish shade, Cyan, and it's a stunner! I just had to use it ASAP. 


Products Used
Picture Polish Cyan
Echoes Polish Exterminate
My Nails Did Vinyls Mermaid Scale Stencils 
(use code FLASHMAY for 24% off!)


I love this sparkly, simple look! I'm always amazed at how easy vinyl manicures are, they're super quick and yield great results. You should check out the instagram contest on my account, @mynailsdid, to win a bunch of vinyls for yourself! 


Happy Victoria Day!
xo Shawna


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik