Friday, May 15, 2015

Go Gens Go! TGIF Ruffian Mani



Happy Friday! I'm always proud of myself when I'm punctual with a challenge. That is kinda of sad as it speaks to my punctuality in general. Oops! Today's theme is "Ruffian".

I'm so excited for today's nail art, because it's in support of my favourite hockey team, the Oshawa Generals! I grew up in Oshawa and have been a longtime fan of the junior (OHL) team. Tonight they head into game 5 of the finals with a 3-1 series lead. Can they take Connor McDavid down? I am not sure but i will BE THERE to cheer them on, sporting my festive mani!


Products Used
Daily Hues Nail Lacquer Willa
China Glaze Up All Night
White Acrylic Paint
INM Out the Door Topcoat


This was my first time using acrylic paint in a mani. It was pretty easy to work with and I love that if you mess up you can wash it off with water before you seal it all in with topcoat. I also found the white paint really pops over the dark base in a way that can take many layers of polish to achieve. I'll be doing that again!


Do you use acrylic in your nail art?
xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik