Sunday, May 10, 2015

Cherry Blossoms for TGIF & My Engagement Shoot Mani

I'm late! That seems to be a theme in my posts lately - life is definitely crazy this spring!
Friday's theme for the TGIF nail art challenge was "Cherry Blossoms". I actually spent Friday playing with cherry blossoms at our engagement shoot in High Park. We had to move the shoot up an entire week at the last minute, because the blossoms happened much earlier this year compared to the last few springs! So, I wore a classy and timeless mani for the shoot and my challenge mani was put on hold. Scroll to the bottom of the post for the engagement shoot mani!


Products Used
Ciate Chinchilla
Nicole by OPI Hard-Kourt Kardashian
OPI Mod About You
Ciate Snow Virgin
essie Good to Go Topcoat


I freehanded the branches and dotted on the blossoms. I am absolutely in love with the look and it was fairly simple! 


Here's the mani for my engagement shoot. Mod About You base with a China Glaze Fairy Dust glitter tipped gradient, and a simple red holo heart with Daily Hues Nail Lacquer in Willa, made with a dotting tool. 


Check out this gorgeous shot our photographer Jacqueline from Injoy Imagery snapped for my instagram. 


Stunning! Are you in love with cherry blossoms like I am?
Happy Mother's Day!

xo Shawna



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik