Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Quatrefoil Vinyls Mani

I love quatrefoil. Like, a lot. But I find doing it by hand with a dotting tool (which I've done a few times) just never looks as nice as I want it to, and it's also tedious as hell! So one of the very first stencils I designed was quatrefoil, of course. (I even made two different designs!). 

When I first designed the stencils, the lines were a little thin and tore pretty easily - I made them thicker and had to test them out! So I can say my vinyls are new AND improved, which I always laughed at as a marketing gimmick before. But it's totally true! They're a week old and already improved! And wow, am I in love. 


Products Used
Finger Paints Night Lights
OPI Love Angel Music Baby
My Nails Did Vinyls Quatrefoil 02 Stencils
essie Good To Go Top Coat
(code OPENING for 15% off and free decals with min. 2 sheet purchase - until the end of the week!)


I sponged the gold overtop my completely dry base. Shhh, I was able to use each stencil 2-3 times and my whole mani took only 4 stencils! Talk about value. Is it narcissistic to say I freakin love my own product? Hope you love it too!


xo Shawna



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik