Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Simple X's Mani

Happy Hockey Wednesday, readers! The big news in Canada today is definitely the official start of the NHL season. That has nothing to do with my manicure, but I am Canadian after all, and I'm typing this post as we watch the game! 

I've got a pretty simple freehand mani today, but I'm still quite pleased with it! I know this pattern can be achieved much more precisely with striping tape, but I am still waiting for my nail mail for that so I decided to give it a shot. Not too bad!

My Nails Did: Simple X Mani

Polishes used:
Polish My Life Storm Clouds
Finger Paints Ch-Art-Coal Black
Echoes Polish Holo Cow (on index)
HK Girl Top Coat

My Nails Did: Simple X Mani

If you've got a striping brush or polish, this design is super simple to create. You just draw a big "X" in the centre of your nail, and then outline using two stripes on both sides, the top and bottom. I added a coat of holo to my index finger for a bit of sparkle!

My Nails Did: Simple X Mani

Would you try this design?

xo Shawna



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik