Saturday, January 17, 2015

Purple and Gold Floral

I've just been feeling kind of meh about a lot of my manis lately! So, apologies for the lack of posting. If you follow my Instagram, you'll see bonus manicures that I don't always blog about! 

Today I got together with one of my besties, whom is also a polish and new nail art addict! She has a gorgeous flakie topcoat I wanted to try, so this mani kind of has a little bit of everything going on!


Products Used
CND Vinylux Rock Royalty
Ciate Snowglobe
Mundo de Unas Bronze
CND Vinylux Weekly Wear Topcoat
MoYou London Bridal 06 


I accidentally double stamped my ring finger so I just called it an accent and moved on! A lot of people rave about the MDU however I find I don't get the best image transfer with it.


What is your MDU polish experience?

xo Shawna

P.S. Here is a bonus pic: I did a Parisian theme for my co-worker yesterday! She absolutely loves Paris and was going to "A Night in Paris" gala tonight!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik