Friday, January 23, 2015

earthy ruffian nails

This week's theme for the twinkie nail art challenge was "earth tones". I actually don't really like most earth tones for myself (other people rock them, but not me!) so I decided to go for one of my favourite stormy blues (the sky is an earth tone, right?!) and layer it over a rich chocolate brown in an easy-to-do ruffian manicure. 


Products Used
Nicole by OPI Hard-Kourt Kardashian
Polish My Life Storm Clouds
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat


The ruffian technique was pretty easy to do, and didn't require any tools. I'll be doing this again in different colour combinations, I think it would look great with a metallic polish!


Are you a fan of earth tones? Either for polish or in your wardrobe?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik