Sunday, January 11, 2015

Glittertastic Stamping

Another weekend coming to a close! After complaining about my 5 day work week... I picked up a temp shift at another dental office yesterday. (insert frowny emoji here!) Moral of the story... it can always get worse, lol. 

I did a little nail shopping yesterday and picked up some yellow stopper. Word on the street is that as a base coat, it's peel/pop off. So I figured I would try it out with some blingy glitter polish from Barry M! 


Products Used
Barry M Socialite
Barry M Catwalk Queen
Wet n' Wild Black Creme
China Glze Fast Forward Top Coat
Lou It Yourself Straight Vinyls
Bundle Monster 502


I was worried that stamping over it would detract from the glittery gorgeousness. However it shines through! Totally happy with the result.


Have you tried yellow stopper?

xo Shawna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik